The instrument can be widely used in locating and sizing hidden
cracks, voids, disbands, and similar discontinuities in welds,
forgings, billets, axles, shafts, tanks and pressure vessels,
turbines, and structural components.
- Semiautomatic two point calibration: Automated calibration of
transducer zero offset and/or material velocity
- Flaw Locating:Live display Sound-path, Projection (surface
distance), Depth, Amplitude,
- Flaw sizing: Automatic flaw sizing using AVG/AVG or DAC, speeds
reporting of defect acceptance or rejection.
- Digital Readout and Trig. Function: Thickness/Depth can be
displayed in digital readout when using a normal probe and Peam
path, Surface Distance and Depth are directly displayed when angle
probe is in use.
- Both the DAC and the AVG method of amplitude evaluation are
- AWS D1.1.
- Curved Surface Correction feature
- Crack Height Measure function
- Weld figure feature
- Magnify gate:spreading of the gate range over the entire screen
- Video Recording and play
- Auto-gain function
- Envelope: Simultaneous display of live A-scan at 60 Hz update rate
and envelope of A-scan display
- Peak Hold: Compare frozen peak waveforms to live A-Scans to easily
interpret test results.
- A Scan Freeze:Display freeze holds waveform and sound path data
- B Scan display feature
- Range: 0 to 9999 mm, at steel velocity
- Material Velocity: 1000 to 9999m/s
- Display Delay: -20 to 3400 µs
- Probe Delay/Zero Offset : 0 to 99.99µs
- Sensitivity: 110 dB max in selectable resolution 0.1, 1.0, 2.0, 6.0
dB and locked.
- Test Modes: Pulse echo, dual element and thru-transmission
- Pulser: Tunable Square Wave Pulser
- Pulse Repetition Frequency ranges from 10 Hz to 1000 Hz
- Pulse Energy: 200V, 300V, 400V, 500V, 600V selectable
- Bandwidth (amplifier bandpass ): 0.5 to 15 MHz
- Gate Monitors: Two independent gates controllable over entire sweep
- Rectification: Positive half wave, negative half wave, full wave,
- System Linearity: Horizontal: +/-0.2% FSW, Vertical: 0.25% FSH,
Amplifier Accuracy +/-1 dB.
- Reject (suppression): 0 to 80% full screen height
- Units: Inch or millimeter
- Transducer Connections: BNC or LEMO
- Power Requirements: AC Mains 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃ to 50℃
- Main body
- Straight Beam Transducer (4 MHz, Φ10)
- Angle Beam Transducer (4 MHz, 8 mm×9 mm, 60°)
- Interconnect Cable for the transducer (Q9-C5,or optional C9- C5)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Package, 8.8 amp hour
- Power supply/charger unit
- Supporting pillar
- Operating Manual in English
- Datapro Software
- USB Cable (Model: MUSB01)
Note : Optional accessories like cables, probes, blocks and other
spares all can be ordered depends on different requirement.