- With different external probes, the gauge can be applied to
measuring thickness of non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal
substrate, as well as non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal
- Five types of probes (F400, F1, F10, N1, CN02) are available for
different application. F10 probe measures up to 10mm.
- measuring modes: single or continuous, changeable.
- Two calibration methods can be applied to the gauge; And the system
error of the probe can be corrected with the basic probe
- Measured values and user information are shown on a large,
easy-to-read LCD. A display back light ensures easy reading of
screen data in poorly-lit conditions.
- Measuring status indicator showing the measuring status.
- The gauges’ user-friendly measuring system permits automatic
storage of up to 1000 readings in one memory matrix for later
- Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
- Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
- communication port. Optional software to process the memory data on
- Compact aluminum case,suitable for use under poor working
- Measuring principle: Magnetic induction & Eddy current
- Measuring range: (0～1250) μm, depends on probes. maximum 10mm for
the probe F10. Refer to Appendix.
- Low range resolution: 0.1μm
- Accuracy: ±(3%Thickness+1) μm, depends on probes and conditions
- Display:4 digits LCD with EL backlight
- Memory for up to 20 files (up to 50 values for each file) of stored
- Unit system: Metric (μm),Imperial (mil)
- Power source: Two “AA” size, 1.5 Volt alkaline batteries. 200 hours
typical operating time (EL backlight off).
- Dimensions:125mm×67mm×31 mm
|2||Probe||1||F1 or N1|
|3||Calibration Foils||5 PCS|
|4||Zero plate||1||Iron or Aluminum|
|7||Alkaline Battery||2 PCS||AA size|
|9||Other type of probes|
|10||DataPro software||1||On CD|